Lead Lined Biological Safety Cabinet


Lead Lined microbiological safety cabinet for high energy isotopes dose preparation (such as 131I and positron emitter isotopes).

trf bs me
  • Dimensions: 1380 (4 ft) x 775 x 2250 mm (including the support stand)
  • Internal working surface dimensions: 1259 x 605 mm
  • Other available dimensions 3 ft and 4 ft
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • Ventilations: Class II A2 Type, complying with EN 12469:30% of the air in plenum is exhausted through theHEPA/ULPA filter, the remaining 70% of the air is passed through the down flow HEPA/ULPA filter and into the work area as a vertical laminar flow air to create ISO Class 3 work surface and prevents cross contamination.
  • Ventilation option:
  • Class 1 Biological Safety Cabinet is available (100% extraction).
  • UV Light
  • Fluorescent lighting
  • Shielding
  • The cabinet is shielded with 30mm of lead on the base and perimeter up to a height of 940mm from the table top (1840mm from the floor).
  • Provides a sliding screen made of lead glass 63mm thick (density ≥5.05 g/cm3) equivalent to 18mm of lead. The screen slides along and inside the cabinet.
  • Accesories
  • Additional shielded screens
  • Container for dose calibrator
  • Dose calibrator integrated.
  • Waste container
  • Generator container
  • Carbon Active Filter Trap
  • Radiation detector located in the exhaust with remote reading.
  • Supporting bench:
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • 4ft cabinet supporting bench dimensions (WxDxH): 1380x775x900mm


Lead Lined microbiological safety cabinet for 99mTc radiolabelling and dose preparation

trf bs he
  • Dimensions: 1380 (4 ft) x 775 x 2250 mm (including the support stand)
  • Internal working surface dimensions: 1259 x 605 mm
  • Other available dimensions 3 ft and 4 ft
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • Ventilations: Class II A2 Type, complying with EN 12469:30% of the air in plenum is exhausted through theHEPA/ULPA filter, the remaining 70% of the air is passed through the down flow HEPA/ULPA filter and into the work area as a vertical laminar flow air to create ISO Class 3 work surface and prevents cross contamination.
  • Ventilation option:
  • Class 1 Biological Safety Cabinet is available (100% extraction).
  • UV Light
  • Fluorescent lighting
  • Shielding
  • The cabinet is shielded with 6 mm of lead on the base and perimeter up to a height of 940mm from the table top (1840mm from the floor).
  • Provides a sliding screen made of lead glass 21mm thick (density ≥5.05 g/cm3) equivalent to 6mm of lead. The screen slides along and inside the cabinet.
  • Accesories
  • Container for dose calibrator
  • Dose calibrator integrated.
  • Waste container
  • Centrifuge integrated
  • Carbon Active Filter Trap
  • Supporting bench:
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • 4ft cabinet supporting bench dimensions (WxDxH): 1380 x 775 x 900 mm


Lead Lined isolator for dose preparation.

trf isolator trf isolator
  • Dimensions: 1300x860x2510mm (including the support stand)
  • Hatch dimensions: 1300x860x2510mm (including the support stand)
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • Ventilations: Class III Type, complying with EN 12469. Laminar flow and negative pressure of 50Pa.
  • Fluorescent lighting
  • Shielding:
  • The cabinet is shielded with 6 mm of lead on the base and perimeter up to a height of 940mm from the table top (1840mm from the floor).
  • Provides a sliding screen made of lead glass 21mm thick (density ≥5.05 g/cm3) equivalent to 6mm of lead. The screen slides along and inside the cabinet.
  • Accesories:
  • Double Hatch
  • Power socket
  • UV Light
  • Container for dose calibrator
  • Dose calibrator integrated.
  • Centrifuge integrated
  • Supporting bench:
  • Manufactured in stainless steel
  • Dimensions: 1300x860x900mm

Contact

Customized Safety Cabinets

TRF customizes microbiological safety cabinets as required by the client in terms of: shielding and accessories. Please contact us if you wish a special equipment.
Contact