1.- Data controller
The person responsible for the data processing will be any of the companies that make up the TRF Group, by virtue of which of them is the one that provides the service.
In this sense, the TRF Group is constituted by the following companies:
- TÉCNICAS RADIOFÍSICAS, S.L, VAT B50600584
- CONTECSAN, S.L, VAT B50516178
Registered office: Calle Gil de Jasa 8, principal – 50006 Zaragoza
Email address: email@example.com
2. Data security
TRF Group provides the technical and organisational measures needed for the security and integrity of personal data it holds, preventing their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risk they are exposed to, either from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
3. – Purpose of the data processing
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is:
- Maintenance of the contractual relationship between the data holder and TRF group.
- Execution, maintenance and management of any type of relationship between TRF group and the data holder: commercial, administrative, accounting, labour, marketing, human resources or training and any other provision of services requested by the data holder from TRF group.
- Sending of technical, operational, publicity or promotional information on the products provided by TRF Group, provided that consent has been given (by checking the corresponding box) or there is a previous commercial/contractual relationship with the legal person or the professional relating to the sending of commercial communications on similar promotions (Article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services).
In no case, data shall be used for purposes other than those for which they have been collected.
4. – Duty of information and consent of the data subject. Legitimacy of data processing
Requested data shall be added to the processing system TRF Group is responsible for, these data being processed for the purpose and legal basis set in the clause attached to each form and with the appropriate protection level according to the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679).
In general, the legal basis for the treatment of personal data is:
The consent given for sending information. You can withdraw this consent at any time
The execution of a contract between the parties, and for the fulfilment of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
Our legitimate interest, in the case of sending communications directly related to the contractual relationship
5. – Data retention
The personal data provided will be maintained during the term of the contractual relationship and once it is completed during the legally stipulated time for the prescription of contractual liability actions (the legally stipulated terms) and personal contact data for the purposes related to the sending of commercial communications will be maintained while the interested party, in the exercise of his rights, does not expressly express his suppression, revocation or limitation of the purpose of treatment
6. – Recipients of the data
The companies that make up the TRF Group will not inform any third party about their personal data, unless the communication is intended to fulfil the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee or the Holder has given their consent for such purposes or when the assignment is authorized by any Law.
No data transfers are planned for third countries.
7.- Rights of the data holder
Any person has the right to have confirmed whether in TRF Group we are dealing with relevant personal data for themselves or not.
Involved people have the right to access their own personal data, and to ask for its amendment of inaccurate data, as well as to ask for its removal when, among other reasons, these data is not needed for the objectives it was collected.
In certain cases, applicants may ask for a limitation regarding our treatment of their data, in which case we will only save them to claim or defend ourselves from claimants.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the company of the TRF Group that is responsible for the treatment, will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
The data subjects may exercise the above-mentioned rights by sending the electronic email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of the National Identity Document.
You also have the possibility to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (aepd.es) in case you consider that the processing of your data is not adequate.